Where You Might Be
So the summer is nearing a close… and you are feeling tempted to post-pone that important to you “thing” that you meant to get done during the sunny months.
Try affirmations to reprogram your mind to cheer you on, instead of tear you down because let’s face it: you can’t deposit excuses and a post-procrastination hang over is the WORSE.
Positivepsychology.com says that affirmations are less magic & more science! Positive affirmations require regular practice if you want to make lasting, long term changes to the ways you think and feel. The good news is that the practice and popularity of positive affirmations are based on widely accepted and well-established psychological theory.
5 Affirmations to Repeat Daily:
- Imperfect action is better than procrastination
- I take extraordinary action toward my goals
- My attitude determines how I feel
- My results come from an aligned place within me
- I don’t have to get it all done at once, but only take one step at a time
Affirmations not your things? Maybe Dance-firmations ARE! Watch em’ come to life and stay motivated.