Bridgerton Afternoon Tea
If you loved the Bridgerton Experience, you will also love the Bridgerton Afternoon Tea. Happening at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, expect an afternoon of Tea sessions that are a perfect opportunity for people of all ages to immerse themselves in the Bridgerton universe and enjoy a traditional tea party amongst royalty. (They also have vegan and gluten-free options.)
May 7th – June 11th
Saturdays & Sundays, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
Legally Blonde: The Musical
For all Legally Blonde fans out there, we got good news for you! The award-winning musical, Legally Blonde will be stopping by in LA for one month only. Happening at the Hollywood Majestic enjoy the musical based on the popular movie, Legally Blonde. American Idol star, Margie Mays will play the lead role of Elle Woods.
April 1st – June 5th
Fridays: 8 pm PST
Saturdays: 2 pm & 7 pm PST
Sundays: 2 pm PST
Tickets for Legally Blonde: The Musical
LA Pride Festival with Christina Aguilera
Two stages, activities, plenty of food and of course: PRIDE! This year’s festivities are taking place at Los Angeles Historic Park on Saturday, followed by a Sunday Hollywood Boulevard take over! Find details, hotel information and ticket registration below:
June 11- LA Pride in The Park
June12- LA Pride Parade
Revive: A Soaring ‘20s Circus Infused Dinner Experience
Interested in experiencing a night in the roaring ‘20s? Enjoy a circus-infused night with a 4-course meal, welcome drinks, hors d’oeuvres (in the Vibiana Courtyard), more than 40 circus and musical artists, and more!
June 18 – July 24th
Thursday – Saturday: 6:45 pm & 8:45 pm PST
Sunday: 5:00 pm & 7:00 pm PST
Candlelight: A Tribute to Adele
We got something for all Adele fans. Happening at the Ovation Square Long Beach, enjoy an intimate atmosphere in a venue filled with candlelight. A string quartet will be performing a tribute to Adele. Some of the songs played will be Someone Like You, Skyfall, and more! Hurry because tickets sell out fast.
June 23rd, 6:30 pm & 9:30 pm PST
Yoga & Sound Bath: An Immersive Retreat Lit by Candles
Whether you are a big fan of yoga, or it’s your first time, we have an event for you. Secure your tickets to be led by an expert yoga instructor to experience all the wonderful benefits of. After, enjoy herbal tea, socialize with other participants, and enjoy the night sky on the outdoor patio.
June 2th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th 5:30 pm PST
Lee Alexander McQueen: Mind, Mythos, Muse
Lee Alexander McQueen, a fashion designer, will have its own exhibition at LACMA until October 9th. The exhibition will explore the designer’s imagination, artistic process, and innovation in fashion and art in hopes for people to better understand his artistic legacy.
April 24th – October 9th
Beverly Center’s EMERGE in Color Luxury Boutique
Black designers and Black-owned brands will be exclusively featured at the new EMERGE in Color luxury retail experience at Beverly Center from June 17-July 23 including Kevan Hall, In Earnest by Byron Lars, Chloe Kristyn, and more.
- Private Preview & VIP Party, June 16 from 5-8 p.m., Level 7, across from Ferragamo. Curated by Maison Black and The Black Fashion Movement, EMERGE In Color will exclusively sell products created by nearly 50 Black designers and brands representing fashion, beauty, eyewear, home goods, and more.
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony & public opening, June 17 @ 9:30 a.m., Level 7. It will feature the Black Fashion Movement’s CEO & Founder Frenchye Marie Harris, Maison Black Founder & Chief Creative Officer Tori Nichel, and more.
- Juneteenth “Black Spending Power” panel on June 19 @ 3 p.m., Grand Court. The panel will feature a model, actress, reality star, and entrepreneur Cynthia Bailey and Founder & Creator, of “She Did That” Netflix documentary and podcast, Renae Bluitt. Also, Taubman Vice President of Specialty Leasing Lori McGhee-Curtis and CEO of the Outlet LA Eric “Doctor Dapper” Jones.
Bumble is starting a program called “Bumble IRL” where local daters will get the opportunity to find more people and connect. They will be stopping by in many cities across the US and will most definitely be stopping by in LA for a couple of days.
- Tuesday, June 14th and Monday, June 27th: Belle’s Beach House Happy Hour: You know that giddy feeling you get when you make a new match on Bumble? It’s the same energy as when you’re exchanging flirty glances with a cute stranger across the room, or getting up the courage to offer to buy someone a drink. Well, let Bumble buy you both a drink!
- Saturday, June 25th: Live Nation Presents Jesse McCartney at The Wiltern: We’re so excited to bring you direct access to some of the coolest shows at Live Nation venues this year! We’ll be giving away tickets to this show that not only get you access to the concert, but also to an exclusive Bumble IRL Lounge to take in the show with other Bumble community members in your city!
The Abilityfirst Food & Wine Festival 2022
We have an event for you if you are looking for an event to socialize with cocktail bars, wineries, top restaurants, and breweries. Happening for one day only, nearly 400 guests will be together at Laurabelle A Robinson House. Some restaurants and desserts include Porto’s Bakery, Alexander’s Steakhouse, El Cholo Cafe, etc. Bring a portable charger because this place screams Instagrammable photos.
June 5th, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm PST
Where: 4 Westmoreland Place Pasadena, CA, 91103
10th Annual Pedal on the Pier
Mark your calendars on June 5th because the Santa Monica Pier will be transformed into an outdoor cycling studio where all the proceeds will go towards the Harold Robinson Foundations Camp Ubuntu. Purchase your tickets for a 4-hour stationary bike ride or you could purchase tickets for non-riders and enjoy other features. If you weren’t convinced, there will be live musical performances, celebrities, athletes, food, drinks, local restaurants will be open, and more!
June 5th, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm PST
2022 Los Angeles’ Taste of the Nation
Who doesn’t love an afternoon of eating top, quality food with entertainment? Happenings in Culver City, secure your tickets to try quality food, curated drinks, entertainment, and more!
June 5th, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm PST
The Bungalow Santa Monica’s Night Market
Happening at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel, experience the opening night of The Bungalow Santa Monica Night Market featuring a DJ set by Mayor Hawthorne. From June 2nd to September 1st every Thursday, bring your family, friends, or your boo to experience a night filled with food vendors, beverage and brand activations, family-friendly activities, live DJ performances, and celebrity guest bartenders. The Bungalow Santa Monica’s Night Market is FREE and open to the public. Also, Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul celebrity bartends and presents his award-winning Dos Hombres Mezcal, co-founded with co-star Bryan Cranston on June 16th.
June 2nd – September 1st every Thursday, 5 pm – 11 pm PST
The Bungalow Santa Monica’s Night Market
2nd Annual Beauty Together
Interested in watching an in-depth tutorial on makeup and hairstyling? Support Creatives will be hosting its 2nd annual Beauty Together global Livestream fundraising event. The virtual event will feature top-of-the-industry hair and makeup artists such as Hrush Achemyan, Celine Bernaerts, Rose Siard, and Sheika Daley. Expect makeup and hairstyle tutorials, Q&As, and so much more.
June 6th – 10th
Who doesn’t love a good burger from time to time? If you are in the mood for a good burger, head on over to Smorgasburg on June 5th for an epic day filled with burgers (there will be vegan burgers as well.) There will be pop-ups, collaborations, and burger specials from vendors. Besides the amazing burgers, expect the regular lineup of shopping and food vendors.
June 5th, 10 am PST
Clueless Outdoor Screening with Mona May
I mean, who doesn’t love the classic movie Clueless? If you are looking for an excuse to watch the movie, reserve your spot for the screening with a special guest. Enjoy the screening with the film’s costume designer, Mona May, and stay to hear about her career in the entertainment business.
June 24th, 6:30 pm – 9 pm PST
Where: Grand Hope Park 919 S. Grand Ave, LA 90015
Music in the Gardens
Planning a day at the Descanso Gardens? For no additional cost, enjoy live music from “Le Ballet Dembaya,” “Tres Souls,” and more.
June 22nd – 24th, 11:00am – 11:45am & 1:00pm – 1:45 pm PST
Made With Pride Marketplace
Each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Santa Monica Place will be showcasing over 15 LGBTQIA+ business owners, highlighting their stories, unique products, and services. Each business features local goods and services made, conceived, and curated in Southern California and all vendors are provided with a free space to activate and retain 100% of the sales.
June 3rd – 5th, 10th – 12th, 17th – 19th, 24th – 26th
Where: Santa Monica Place: 395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, at Broadway and Third Street Promenade. (Level One in Nordstrom Court)
SaMo PRIDE returns this June focused on family-friendly displays and activities that celebrate the city’s inclusive and diverse spirit. Throughout the month, “Miles of Pride,” a vibrant light installation that spans the Promenade and Santa Monica Place, illuminates the sky with a rainbow of colors to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community.
- The Mortified Podcast features adults sharing the embarrassing things they created as kids: diaries, letters, lyrics and beyond. Members of the LGBTQIA+ community will share their stories in front of a live audience on June 17th, 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
- Angel City Market brings together local minority-owned small businesses for a day of shopping, good drinks and community connection on June 18 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. The market will feature hand-crafted items from LGBTQIA+ artisans, as well as Pride-themed goodies and activations.
- Then SaMo PRIDE’s Dance Master, Dane Sorenson, leads the high-energy dance aerobics class Dancing with Dane on Sunday, June 19 from noon to 1 p.m., suited for all ages.
SaMo Pride: June 1st – 30th
Where: Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA
The Mortified Podcast will be on the Promenade Main Stage (1300 block of Third Street Promenade near Arizona Avenue)