Pasadena Film Festival
I am so happy to be attending the 2nd Annual Pasadena Film Festival! It takes place this February 11-16, 2015 in the Playhouse District in Pasadena. Films will be showing at the Laemmle Playhouse 7 Theater on Colorado Blvd. in the heart of Pasadena.
The Pasadena Film Festival will present over 86 features including shorts, documentaries and web series from around the world. You will get to see works from industry veterans including:
Mark Kirkland, The Simpsons
Robert Loggia, Big
Alan Ruck, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Jason Ritter, Parenthood
Sarah Drew, Grey’s Anatomy
Kevin Ryan, Crossbones
Passes are on sale now for the event. You can visit the official website to purchase passes or you can try to win them here!
UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway is Casey Moulton! Congratulations!
I am giving away two pairs of All Access Passes (worth $160/pair) to 2 lucky winners. Here’s how you can enter:
1) Follow me on Twitter @thelagirl & tweet me why you should win the tickets.
2) Follow me on Instagram @gwenthelagirl & tag someone in the comment that you would go with and why you should win.
3) Follow me on Facebook & comment on the post who you would want to take to the Pasadena Film Festival with you.
4) Follow @PasFilmFest on Twitter and tweet them on why you should win the tickets.
5) Follow @PasadenaFilmFestival on Instagram and comment on their account why you should win!
You could enter once in each way and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, February 10. If you have any questions on how to enter, you can email me at [email protected].
The Pasadena International Film Festival is the one and only competitive film festival in Pasadena, CA. It was founded in 2013 by Jessica Hardin, an industry veteran and Pasadena resident. PIFF aims to bring high-caliber, international cinema to a city well-renowned for its love of culture and the arts.