This is their 10th show and to celebrate they’ve listed their Top 10 Reasons to Attend:
1. Speak directly to thousands of travel experts – This year’s show has been greatly expanded to make room for more exhibits, moving into all three halls at the Long Beach Convention Center. The show will feature over 500 exhibitors and 3,000 destination experts representing some of the world’s most sought-after destinations and travel experiences.
2. Exclusive travel deals – Event attendees will have the opportunity to save money on traveling by taking advantage of show-only promotions and specials.
3. Live entertainment – Watch the world come alive at the Global Beats Stage and enjoy performances featuring cultural music and dance.
4. Cooking demonstrations – Discover unique, cultural flavors and worldwide cuisine at the Taste of Travel Stage where a variety of chefs will host lively cooking demonstrations.
5. Hands-on activities – Don’t miss the opportunity to try fun vacation activities including scuba diving, bubble rollers, segway riding and rock climbing.
6. Travel Product Pavilion– Vendors will demonstrate and sell the newest and best must-have travel products and gadgets.
7. The Savvy Traveler Stage – The show will debut the Savvy Traveler Stage, where attendees will learn tips on travelling smarter and more hassle-free.
8. Meet your favorite travel celebrities – Join travel celebrities Phil Keoghan, Host of The Amazing Race; Josh Gates, Host of Expedition Unknown; Samantha Brown, Travel Channel Host; Peter Greenberg, Emmy Award-Winning Investigative Reporter; Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of Frommer Guides; Rick Steves, Host of Rick Steves Europe at the Travel Channel Theater; and Joseph Rosendo, Host of Joseph Rosendo’s Travelscope, where they will be sharing their stories and insight about traveling around the world. Patricia Schultz, author of 1000 Places to See Before You Die, will be hosting the Destination Theater and signing books. Autograph signings will follow each session.
9. Enter to win a dream vacation – Hundreds of free trips will be raffled off throughout the weekend including trips to Italy and South Africa.
10. Affordable and flexible – Choose from two days or go to both! The show will take place on February 21 and 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets purchased online are $11 for one day or $17 for two days (use promo code: LAPR). Children 16 and under are free.
And I’ve added an 11th reason! I’m giving away a pair of tickets to one of my followers. You can enter up to different ways:
1. Comment here on the blog with who you would take with you and where’s your next travel destination.
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet me why you love to travel.
3. Follow me on Facebook and comment on the post on who you would take and where’s your next travel destination.
4. Follow me on Instagram and comment with who you would take with you.
The winner will be announced by tomorrow, Wednesday February 18. So enter now! Hope to see you there!
The winner of this giveaway is Chris Harris. Congratulations and enjoy the show!