One Short flight to your couch:
Feeling nostalgic for New York City? Me too! Which is why I’m moving there this month. BUT, only part time. I’m off to the big city for Fashion Week and back in time for Emmys. If you have any affinity for the city of Los Angeles, then the allure and magic of our other media mecca (New York City) may be calling to you. Here are a few binge-worthy series to watch or rewatch that are sure to ignite….. Speaking of Fashion Week, most of the below are serving up looks too.
1. The Fashion Biopic: Halston Netflix
2. The Classic: Sex & The City HBO Max
3. The Addictive Comedy/Musical: Katy Keen HBO Max
4. The Motivational Series: Younger Hulu, Paramount + & Prime Video
5. The A-list Cast Mini Series: Modern Love Amazon Prime
6. The Creepy Thriller: You Netflix
7. The No Brainer: Gossip Girl (Now) HBO Max
8. The Sitcom: The Nanny HBO Max
9. The Other No Brainer: Gossip Girl (Then) HBO Max
10. The Realty Competition Series: Project Runway Bravo, Hulu +
Happy binging! These shows transport me into the fast paced, fashionable state of mind one needs to keep the inspiration flowing and the high powered vibes GOING. Except maybe, You, that one was a little creepy, but if it’s your thing, do you boo.
Actually thinking of heading to NYC? Check out our New York City Travel Guide.