Who doesn’t love a ladies night with a few of your favorite friends? Whether you want the perfect mocktail or want to spice things up with a cocktail, drinks are a necessity for a fantastic get-together! If you’re looking for the most aesthetic & delicious drink for your next gathering, you are in the right place! We’ve all seen the Starbucks version, but you can make this drink at home in under 5 minutes! So skip the drive-thru and follow along to find out how you can make the Perfect Pink Mocktail (or cocktail) for your next gals’ night! *Cheers!*
What You Need?
This pink mocktail only calls a few ingredients! And is affordable! Here are the four ingredients you need to make this pink masterpiece.
• 1/3 cup Sweet or Unsweet Coconut Milk
• 1 cup Ocean Spray White Cran-Strawberry Juice
• Dried Strawberries (as much as your heart desires! Go crazy!)
• 1/2 cup Ice
How Do I Make it?
This drink is so simple, you don’t even need to measure. BUT for those of you who want it… Here are the five steps to help you make this delicious, creamy mocktail.
- Grab the cutest cup in your cupboard and add a 1/2 cup of Ice to it! (we recommend stemmed)
- Then, add 1 cup of the Ocean Spray White Cran-Strawberry Juice. Yum!
- Next, add 1/3 cup of sweet or unsweet coconut milk into the glass.
- Finally, stir it all together, then go ahead and garnish the top with dried strawberries!
- Ta-Dah! Your Perfect Pink Mocktail is ready!
Even Cuter you say? Sprinkle in some edible glitter or coat the rims with water and light weight sprinkles ahead of time, to make it the most aesthetic photo op drink!
Enjoy your special night (or day!)
One day Editor-in-Chief, next day “official Mocktail Bartender!” Photos courtesy of Minimalist Movement